Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Inevitable

Well... seems like life is just ever changing. Sometimes I must admit I groan at the thought of change...new job... new house... even down to the new diet. HA! But at the same time it stirs something in me that I can hardly explain! It like a rumbling tornado of energy that just starts slow and becomes larger then anything I can tame. I am definitely the cow that you see in pictures about 100 feet off the ground right now being swirled around in the HUGE tornado. But I am so excited that God has chosen me to be floating on air... not necessarily knowing what tomorrow holds but RESTING in the fact that HE holds my future... my EVERY BREATH!

I was thinking about that EVERY BREATH thing the other day... isn't that just AMAZING... my EVERY BREATH... HE is in CHARGE of. Whether I take another one or not is up to HIM!! So AMAZING!!

So this blog... which is amazing that I am even saying that word. I am definitely not someone that journals or really could even tell you everything that happened on Monday. I am definitely a more fly by the seat of my pants type of person. My sister is probably LITERALLY in shock right now that I am even doing this. So... my goal is this... I don't want this to just be an update on every piece of my life. I want it to represent a journey to both myself and to those who love me. Life is just EVER changing. Not always or maybe even ever PERFECT (although I am heading someday to a place that is) but always changing.

I am going to try to post at least every other week. Just so that I can hold myself accountable to the journey and progressing where the LORD leads.

2 comments:

  1. YAY!! I recently entered the blogging world as well, much to my own surprise!!! Mine is melscharmedlife.blogspot.com if you ever want to give it a glance!! I loved your first post! I hope things are going really well for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I'm so proud of you! :) I think you'll love blogging. I don't even do it as often as I should, but my blog is lbrandenburg.blogspot.com.
    I love you!!

    p.s. I'm impressed with the creativity in your blog name! Way to go! :)

    ReplyDelete